Naposledy vložené
Šifrovací hry na doma

Rezervujte si pobyt. Podpoříte zpěvník a sami dostanete $ 15.

Nejčastěji prohlížené

Take It Back (Ed Sheeran)

I'm not a rapper, I'm a singer with a flow I've got a habit for spitting quicker lyrics, you know You'll find me ripping the writings out of the pages they sit in I never want to get bitten cause plagiarism is hidden Watch how I sit on the rhythm, prisoner with the vision Signed to a label but didn't listen to any criticism Thought you knew but you didn't, so perk your ears up and listen The studio is a system and you could say that I'm driven And now it's onto the next saga, we drink the best lager I'll never try to win you over like your stepfather I'll do my own thing now and get respect after And I'm avoiding the cane like it was Get Carter For four years I never had a place to stay But it's safe to say that it kept me grounded like a paperweight At 16 years old, yeah, I moved out of my home I was Macy Gray, I tried to say goodbye and I choked And went from sleeping at a subway station to Sleeping with a movie star and adding to the population Not my imagination, I don't wanna relax Would it hurt your reputation if I put it on wax? I'll take it back now Mmm, come on and take it back love Come on and take it back for us Don't you fade into the back, love Oh I take it back with the rhythm and blues With my rap pack I'll be singing the news Tryna act like Jack Black when I bring em to school I'll make a beat with my feet by just hitting a loop Bringing the lyrics to prove that I can fit in these shoes I'll give you the truth through the vocal booth And stars burst out when they seem like an Opal Fruit They try to take aim like Beckham when he goes to shoot But then again that's what they're supposed to do And I'm supposed to be calm, I tattooed the lyrics onto my arm Whispering "everything that happens is from now on" I'll be ready to start again by the end of the song And still they're claiming that I handle it wrong But then I've never had an enemy except the NME But I'll be selling twice as many copies as their magazines'll ever be With only spectacles ahead of me and festival fees Are healthier than a dalmatian or pedigree Singing for the masses, rubber dinghy rapids I keep this rapping a habit and keep em fashioning magic I'm battling for respect, I don't know if I'll have it This song's from the heart, covered the planet, I'll take it back now Mmm, come on and take it back love Come on and take it back for us Don't you fade into the back, love Oh Now I don't ever wanna be perfect Cause I'm a singer that you never wanna see shirtless And I accept the fact that someone's gotta win worst-dressed Taking my first steps into the scene, giving me focus Putting on a brave face like Timothy Dalton Considering a name change, thinking it was hopeless Rhyming over recordings, avoiding tradition Cause every day some lyrics and a melody could be written An absence can make your heart break but drinking Absinthe Can change your mind state vividly, need to let my liver be And I'll say it again, living life on the edge with a closed hand for the friends It's good advice from the man who took his life on the road for me And I hope to see him blowing up globally Cause that's how it's supposed to be, I'm screaming out vocally It might seem totally impossible achieving livesteams But, but I just write schemes, I'm never having A stylist giving me tight jeans Madison Square Garden is where I might be, but more likely You'll find me in the back room of a dive bar with my mates Having a pint of McDaid's, discussing records we made And every single second knowing that we'll never betray The way we were raised, remembering our background, sat down That's how we plan it out, it's time to take it back now (2x): Mmm, come on and take it back love Come on and take it back for us Don't you fade into the back, love Oh My dreams keep me awake at night, written in rhyme Till I deliver the hype, am I just living a lie? With this you must know that the numbers just sold Will keep me going through the tough times, dream with me We forget 90% of it when we wake But the other 10%, it never fades Dreaming dreams of day-to-day goals, stay awake loads Tried to make the cut like the paper with a razor blade Oh, never give up, just remember just to hold out more A couple years ago I couldn't just control that thought You'd find me busking on the street when it was cold outdoors Now I'm sweating on the stage of a sold-out tour Writing love songs for the sake of it, never to make a hit You can't fake talent and work ethic just to make it quick I'm not a rapper, I'm a singer, I just take the piss And most of these other guys are kids that [?]'s little sister has to Babysit, that's just the way it is Dreams are your own, just set your goals and have the upmost faith in it Tread your own path, you'll never make it as a follower You'll never know where you will go or you will be tomorrow IGH!